Large volume labeller with wrap-round plastic labels
MAK RLF is the new series of rotary labellers for various formats of PET bottle. The use of wrap-round plastic labels on a reel with hot melt application has maximum economic benefits for production with respect to traditional OPP or pre-cut paper labels. The MODULARITY of the MAK Roll Feed, a particular feature of Makro Labelling technology, enables the roll feed unit to be replaced with a hot melt unit for pre-cut, wet glue or self-adhesive labels, satisfying the need for maximum production and configuration flexibility. Designed for the high-volume PET labelling market (water and soft drinks sectors in particular), MAK Roll Feed labellers offer a production speed of 6,000 b/h to 40,000 b/h.
- The roll feed labelling unit (reel holder, glue distribution roller, cutting roller and film traction roller) is operated by servo motors.
- The use of corrosion-resistant materials guarantees an unlimited working life.
- The input and output starwheels and bottle input auger are fitted with servo motors guaranteeing torque control.
- The plates are rotated by motorised belt for cylindrical formats and electronic cam for shaped formats. In this case, rotation is guaranteed with different format bottles by a motor controlled by a touchscreen control panel.
- The stainless steel glue roller distributes the glue on the edges of the labels.
- The machine can also be used with large plastic containers more than 200 mm in diameter.
- All models can also work with empty PET bottles, with pressurisation of each cap pressing head.