GRASSELLI CWS weight control slicer for fresh boneless meats designed and built to guarantee high production volumes and extreme weight precision. Ideal where portions of an extremely precise weight are required (± 2 gr. regardless of the reference weight). No waste and maximum output.
- Constant weight and thickness of the slices.
- Possibility of butterfly cutting at constant weight.
- No preparation necessary before use, no selection required after cutting.
- High production output.
- Possibility to vary the weight of the slices within the same piece of meat.
- Possibility to load two products at the same time with a considerable increase in through put.
- Machine diagnosis available on touch screen.
- Product comes out in a single compact piece.
- Easy to install and set up for operation.
- Completely openable and accessible for cleaning and sanitization.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Maximum cutting capacity 10,500 slices/hour (up to 6 cycles per minute), possibility to cut products with a length of between 30 and 70 cm.
- Extreme accuracy of weight / Tolerance +/- 2 gr. between slices together with excellent cutting quality.
- Easy to set commands by means of touch screen video; dedicated programs for all types of meat.
- Gauged cut starting from 30 gr. / 1 ounce.