NG®evo – High-Performance Plastic
Enhanced Running Dry Possibilities With Dry
NG®evo Conveyor Components
STEP 1: GOAL TO RUN DRY
• Save water / lubricant consumption
• Eliminate wet floors • safety
• Less bacteria growth • hygiene
• Reduce maintenance
• Reduce energy consumption
STEP 2: DEFINE PROCESS PARAMETERS
• Production / hour • speeds
• Geometry bottle, can, etc.
STEP 3: DEVELOP A ROBUST PROCESS
• Analyze the data from the previous step
• Discuss requirements and conditions with OEM and End user
• Select the correct products
STEP 4: IMPLEMENT DRY RUNNING
• Advise during installation
• Train operators
STEP 5: CONTROL AND IMPROVE PROCESS
• Monitor, follow up and make changes if necessary
• Analyze the collected data
WHAT PLASTIC MATERIALS ARE USED IN NEW GENERATION® COMPONENTS?
The New Generation family of chain and belt components use System Plast® proprietary engineered resins designed to provide a sustainable advantage over “industry standard” materials. Their reduced coefficient of
friction properties enable end users to reduce or eliminate their chain/belt lubrication thus providing a true “dry running” conveyor. Better sliding properties also result in reduced power consumption, increased wear life, reduced dust generation and the ability to run at higher speeds.
MATERIAL EVOLUTION TO MEET YOUR GOALS
Understanding the growing demands on safety, hygiene, sustainability and TCO (Total cost of ownership) - Regal challenged itself to improve the original formulation. This successful development created a new and improved resin used to make NG® Evolution conveyor components which helps to meet your goals. Your floors can be drier, bacteria growth can be reduced, energy and water consumption can be less and your TCO will be improved.