LAMBDA 402 Cheese snack cutting machine
The LAMBDA 402 is a semi-automatic cutting machine suitable for cutting cheese into all kinds of snack sizes such as blocks, sticks, triangles or slabs. The dimensions of the end products depend on the slab thickness and cutting frame configuration chosen.
The LAMBDA 402 features an additional trim cut section to neatly clean the outer portions on all sides.
- Multiple cutting process, trim cutting, manual cheese placement
- Proven cheese cutting technology
- High-quality cut end products with‘neatly cut and straight edges’
- Large variety of cheeses
- Short changeover times due to exchangeable knives
- Flexibility in types of cheese snacks
- Optionally automated finished product discharge
Solutions: Cheese snacks and shapes
Products: Feta cheese cubes