The LWP ERGON series includes automatic machines for the packaging of plastic, metal , cardboard and glass containers in corrugated cardboard cases and/or trays without film. The octagonal or rectangular trays can have walls of either the same height or different heights. The LWP ERGON series casepackers can achieve an output up to 30 packs per minute, according to the product. The pack collations can vary according to the containers shape and dimensions; in general, the most requested collations are: 2x3, 3x4 and 4x6. LWP ERGON casepackers are equipped with a mechanical product grouping system and are supplied with an in-line or a 90° infeed conveyour, depending on the customer’s exigencies. The change-over is manual. Advantages: User-friendly man-machine interface
- The POSYC® control panel, sliding on a boom running the whole length the machine (fixed on AFW/LSK/LWP models), enables even less expert operators to easily and effectively run the packaging machine, thanks to an intuitive interface, a touch screen display and diagnosis functions and real-time technical support available on the POSYC®.
- Machine bearing frame made of sand-blasted and powder-painted steel;
- The machine is equipped with sliding protection doors in anodised aluminium featuring a rounded shape which let all the motors (featuring low energy consumption) be placed externally if compared to the mechanical groups they activate. The closing system of doors is equipped with a slow-down device, which accompanies the door smoothly in its final phase of closure;
- Absence of gearboxes and prevailing employment of ICOS brushless motors equipped with digital servo-driver integrated into the motor;
- For life lubricated pads;
- Infeed conveyor with chains made of thermoplastic material featuring low friction coefficient and a motorized system of oscillanting laning guides;
- Cardboard magazine situated beneath the infeed conveyour, adjustable according to the blank size;
- Alternate motion cardboard blank picker, equipped with suckers;
- Compact knife group with film cutting blade driven by a direct drive brushless motorisation;
- The shrink tunnel features state-of-the-art technical solutions reducing energy consumption and ensuring an eco-friendly working process. The tunnel conveyor belt is made up of fibreglass bars, driven by side chains (®SMI). Thanks to the precise analysis of thermodynamic phenomena generated by the shrink process, the tunnel distributes hot air flows in an efficient and homogeneous way on the pack, thus ensuring its excellent quality at the end of the process. Shrink resistances are positioned on the side walls of the tunnel;
- Heat-shrinking tunnel with forced air ventilation;
- POSYC® control panel mounted man-high and running the whole length of the machine (fixed on AFW/LSK/LWP models).