The PFM LEVANTE is a high speed horizontal flow wrapper able to produce pillow-pack bags from an open roll of hot or cold sealable material.
Ease of cleaning: The LEVANTE has been designed with cantilevered principles: all the mechanical and electronic components are placed on the back of the machine in separate and protected areas. The front of the machine is then free from obstruction, allowing easy and quick cleaning operations for all product contact parts.
Easy Setup: The LEVANTE is driven by 4 independent brushless servomotors to control: infeed conveyor, fin seal rollers, film power feed roll and crimpers. Automatic format change including adjustment of: product length, speed, product positioning, print registration position, sealing temperature, longitudinal date printing position and control of up and down stream equipment.
High Speed Sealing: The LEVANTE is equipped with high speed rotary crimping head capable to produce up to 400 packs per minute.
Standard Build Features
- 2 metre long Infeed conveyor with interchangeable pushers.
- Adjustable forming box (fixed type as optional)
- Four separate sets of tiltable fin seal rollers for the longitudinal seal and pre-heating bars.
- Discharge conveyor, 1000 mm long.
- Double reel holder and automatic reel splicer.
- Date/Code printer.
- 3-up or 4-up crimpers.
- Rotary Long Dwell head.
- Stainless steel version.
- Left hand version.
- Orbital type gusset tucking.