Blizzard Cut and Flow Wrap
Blizzard is the High Speed Pillow Pack packaging machine to make closed packs with three seals starting from a flat reel of hot or cold seal wrapping material.
Automatic in-line cutter (patented by PFM): two facing knives that follow an elliptical movement at the same speed as the rope. The product is cut clean without residuals/trimmings and imperfections. Constant weight precision of the product.
Designed for high speed bubble gum or toffee packaging.
- Machine driven by brushless servo-motors with axis motion controller and PLC.
- Colours touch screen as MMI with possibility of connecting to on-line Tele-service.
- Cantilevered structure: mechanical and electronic components are housed at the back of the machine and the sealing units are located at the front.
- All cleaning and maintenance operations are quick and easy.
- Automatic high-speed film splicing system (PFM patent) up to 110 metres of sealed film per minute, with no machine speed decrease. Just one product rejected.
- PFM Tele-service System: the machine control unit can be interfaced via model or ethernet with PFM Service Department, which caries out the diagnostic of the machine status.
Automatic double labelling machine: a sticker can be introduced in the pack at the speed of 1500 per minute. Adhesive stickers for card collecting.