The 'zero drop' production technology, otherwise known as 'cook in', makes it possible to produce quality cooked cured meats by controlling and limiting production, labour and management costs to a minimum.
The main advantages that result from the choice of this production technology are:
- Food safety – minimum product handling
- Superior nutritional and organoleptic properties due to vacuum cooking
- Better quality under the same syringing and churning conditions due to lack of liquid leakage during the process
- Total flexibility on the shape, weight and size of the product you want to achieve
- Elimination of metal moulds and their management (storage, cleaning, logistics, labour)