It is a versatile and technologically advanced machine. Being able 10 carry out a very precise filling, it allows the working of homogeneous and doughy compounds. It is used to dose products such as: jam, mayonnaise, paté, honey, tomato paste, syrups, oils, sauce, etc in containers made of glass, plastic or metal. Besides it is particularly suitable for the dosage of product having suspended particles provided they are mixed with the very product.
Main Technical Data
- Max dosage volume: 20 - 150 c.c.; 70 - 600 cc.; 115 to 825 cc.; 185 - 1.120 c.c; 1.100 - 5.000 c.c
- Container dia. mm min: Ø 30 – Ø 90
- Container dia. mm max: Ø 70 – Ø 180
- Container height mm min: 15 – 80
- Container height mm max: 150 – 280
- Output c.p.h.: from 2.880 to 27.000
- Exhaust hole mm A: 30 – 110
- Exhaust hole mm B: 14 – 30
- Dosage hole mm: 14 – 40
* Other features are possible. In keep with improvements, designs and specification subject to change without notice.