A range of machines produced to check all types of products, for low and high speed lines. The checkweighers have an infeed screw to pace-feed the weighing unit, provided with independent drive. Product handling in the entire machines takes place by means of special conveyor chains (track versions available); a double main structure allows the weighing module to be isolated from any external vibrations.
Suitable for: canned food, fresh food, dry food, juices, beverages and packaged or powdered food products, and high density products with various packaging such us: glass, tinplate, plastic and aluminum bottles, or non-packed.
Suitable for: handling boxes, tablets, tubes, bottles and phials.
Main Technical Data of Basic Machines*
- Weighing range: 0-600, 0-2600, 0-10000, up to 40000 gr. and multiage
- Display division: from 0,1/0,5/1,0/5 g
- Linear speed: up to 100 m/min
- Trough output: 500/300/100/25 pieces/min
- Accuracy: from ± 0,1/0,5/1/ g
- Protection: stainless steel IP 55/65/67
- Certification: MID compatible.
* Other features are possible. In keep with improvements, designs and specification subject to change without notice.