PRINTESS, THE LABELLING ROBOT
Printess is the result the expertise of Eidos in designing and making thermal transfer printing systems. It is a labelling robot for automatically printing and applying labels quickly, reliably and safely. It is robust and ideal for industrial environments.
Printess can print high-definition self-adhesive labels (300 dpi) at high speed (up to 500 mm/s) applying them directly onto stationary or moving objects moving very precisely.
Printess printers implement SATO and ZEBRA standards allowing integration on all packaging lines with no problems of compatibility.
With the integrated printer and applicator system, you can choose from an extensive range of applicators and modules designed, developed and tailored by Eidos for specific needs.
Variable data can be invoked directly on the production line on the touchscreen connected to a remote PC or uploaded from a USB flash drive.
This model has high operating autonomy obtained by increasing the diameter of the label roll and the thermal ribbon roll (with a length of up 1,000 metres). It is suited for high frequency applications for applying medium size labels (e.g. 100 x 50 mm) with variable data which can be updated in real time.
- Max. printing area: 107 x 500 mm (depends on the applicator pad)
- Printing definition: 300dpi (12dots/mm)
- Printing speed: up to 500mm/s
- Label size: Width up to 120 mm – Length up to 500 mm
- Thermal ribbon roll: Width to 110 mm wide – Length up to 1000 m
- Ribbon saving device
- Clearance dimensions (without applicator): 678 x 496 x 337 mm