Automatic belt chamber machine
Vacuum packaging machines have been designed to meet the best preservation inside flexible pouches made in shrinkable or multilayer material and aluminium.
It is possible to pack under vacuum: sausages, ham, bacon, poultry, fish, cheese, pasta and other speciality foods.
Main Technical Data of Basic Machines*:
- Frame, working table and chamber, with their accessories are fully stainless steel manufactured Useful dimensions:
- BT1000DL 1000x800x250h
- BT1350DL 1350x800x250h
- Overall control by micro PLC with 15' storable programs;
- Digital control of the vacuum and the sealing temperature;
- Bi-active sealing. The broad band sealing device mounted on the sealing bar and counterbar, secures a perfect sealing which can even withstand an autoclave sterilisation;
- Models DL and DS are provided with two sealing groups, placed on the long sides, independently usable; models Sand L have only one frontal sealing system;
- A pre-sealing phase is to remove flats or fluids from the sealing area. When using special thick or heavy duty pouches, it is possible to have additional pressure on the sealing bar with the aid of compressed air;
- Pneumatic movement of the chamber with a safety hydraulic brake;
- Pneumatic moving guides at the infeed;
- Infeed conveyor belt with electronically adjustable speed;
- Free air consumption 30 I. per cycle; working pressure 6 BAR;
- The suggested external vacuum pumps grant a max. vacuum of 99,9%; possibility to achieve an output of 3 cycles per two minutes according to the working options and pumps dimensions;
- An higher output may be reached with the use of an additional ROOTS vacuum pump of 1000 m3/h.
* Other features are possible. In keep with improvements, designs and specification subject to change without notice.